Residents of Millburn recuperating from surgery or illness regain their independence and functionality at Chatham Hills Subacute Care Center. Every patient’s singular needs are addressed in a well-coordinated personal plan of care. Our multidisciplinary team works together to optimize each individual’s overall health, using progressive technology and strong fundamental rehabilitation techniques.
To assure the best possible outcomes, patients benefit from:
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy
- Large Gym Well Stocked with Cutting-Edge Equipment
- Highly Trained Rehabilitation Personnel
- On-site Physiatrist
- Accelerated Care Plus
- Whirlpool Therapy
- Wii Virtual Reality Therapy
- Comprehensive Discharge Planning and Post-Discharge Follow-up
Our Specialized Rehab Expertise encompasses:
- Joint Replacements
- Orthopedic Injuries
- Post-Surgical Recovery
- Pulmonary Impairment
- Stroke and Neurological Conditions
- Cardiac Care
Our goal-oriented approach is to get you back home to leading the life you love in Millburn, NJ, as quickly as possible.
Contact us today or call 973-822-1500 to schedule a tour or request more information!
Resources for Millburn seniors and their families:
- USA.gov Caregivers’ Resources
- HOPE: The Stroke Recovery Guide
- Essex County Division of Senior Services
Located less than 20 minutes from Millburn, Chatham Hills Subacute Care Center is the ideal location for seniors seeking physical rehabilitation for medical events and/or surgical procedures.
Millburn is a township located in Essex County, New Jersey. The township hosts South Mountain Reservation, The Mall at Short Hills, and is also home to the Paper Mill Playhouse. As of 2010, Millburn was home to 20,149 residents.